Guest Editor: Sebastian Lehnhoff, OFFIS
Europe has put forward ambitious targets to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, to increase energy efficiency, and to raise the share of renewable energies. Energy Informatics is developing IT-based solutions necessary to achieve these targets. The objective of the DACH+ conference series on Energy Informatics is to promote the research, development, and implementation of information and communication technologies in the energy domain and to foster the exchange between academia, industry, and service providers in the German-Austrian-Swiss region and its neighboring countries (DACH+).
We seek high-quality, original papers on smart energy systems and energy-efficient computing and communication. Submissions describing theoretical contributions as well as
system design, implementation, and experimentation are welcome. The list of topics of interest to the conference includes, but is not limited to:
ICT for energy networks, micro-grids, and management of distributed generation.
Energy-efficient mobility, charge management for electric vehicles, energy-aware traffic control, and smart grid integration of mobile storage.
- Smart buildings, digital metering, occupant comfort, and user interaction.
- Protocols and architectures for IT-systems in the energy sector.
- Data analytics for smart energy systems and platforms for data analysis.
- Information systems for behavior change, market mechanisms, and business cases.
- Cross-cutting issues including cybersecurity and privacy protection, interoperability, verification of networked smart grid systems, and more.
Submitted papers will be reviewed in a double-blind process. Accepted and presented papers will be published in Energy Informatics.
The conference language will be English and papers should be written in English. We solicit full research papers (max. 10 pages content +2 pages references) and short papers (max. 6 pages content +2 pages references).
For further information on the submission of posters and demos please visit www.energieinformatik2018.org